To reflect on this past year*, I’ve collated the results of my moments of unproductiveness and self-affirmation. What I learned about myself from online questionnaires, assessment games, and other interactive gimmicks. Have filtered out the ones that are less true and kept the most accurate feedback…
- I have since updated this post with more questionnaire results
1) I am “a light switch away from greatness” in my energy efficiency.
2) Based on my lifestyle and principles, I should have been born in 1975.
3) If I were a movie genre I would be an Indie Rom-Com.
4) I am the brainchild of Abraham da Vinci.
5) If I were a punctuation mark, I would be a question mark.
6) My social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) personality equates to, in ice cream flavour terms, soda bread poppy seed peach cobbler, Pluot Ginger Cake Chestnut, and Huckleberry Chai Prune.
7) I am persistent and risk-averse.
8) I am best suited to live in New Zealand.
9) My Pow Factor is fearlessness.