It’s been a month since I left The Pigeonhole, a digital publishing start-up, so for Throwback Thursday I’m going to recount my unexpected moments there:
- Stroking a taxidermied pigeon.
- Setting a lunch trend.
- Encountering questionable websites in my media list research.
- Trying to concentrate with a dog’s head heating up my lap.
- Arguing over Brexit with everyone but the dog.
- Receiving a photo of a newborn baby in an email.
- Eating “the best falafel in London”.
The Flat Iron made its way onto my list of “places to eat” easily. The restaurant was recommended to me by my Dad – who over the course of his brief stay now knows better places to eat in London than me – via a Chinese website promoting the best value London eats, and in reviews closer to home it ranks among the top places to eat for steak-lovers in London. A fine reputation among both local and foreign diners was all it took, plus a special occasion to justify yet another dining-out night. Continue reading